Friday, June 04, 2004

Anchorage Nites

It is windy. The chilling weather continuously burns the lobes of my ears. My hair fly out like sparks over my head as we walk back to the car where it is parked. Gusts of freezing blows meet us. You are ahead of me as I feel the need for warmth, and wished you could blanket me now with your body. The rush of blood travels under my skin as the powerful cold wind tries to numb us.

I watch you. I look at you as you unlock the rental car, take my bag, and once again lead the way. You are tall and lanky, yet with no hint of awkwardness. You emit a cool refinement in your gait and body movements. My mind begins to wonder about other ways you could show your gracefulness. I will find out soon, I hope with nervous anticipation. I shiver at the thought. I feel the tingling again.

The tingling sensation has become so regular every time I think of him. Lately, my imagination has soared so high and so frequently that I am usually lost in thoughts and actions. I have become clumsy as my concentration to do the daily tasks is now fuzzy. I daydream constantly, and beat myself up for sometimes losing grips on reality. Yet the dreams come so deliciously anytime during the day that I cannot simply shrug them off. I savor those wicked and vivid imaginations. I reach heights of pleasure fantasizing about being the muse of this handsomely living man; of him taking me into his arms and nourishing me with his warmth and affection, with his thirst and his flowing rivers of kept desires. I want to subdue his eager quest for pleasure by letting him execute my windswept needs. I want to exchange body fluids with him as our heated bodies collide with climactic intensities while our mouths lock with adamant urgency to explore, taste, bite, and drink from each other. Then as the energy from our physical exertion begins to wane, we collapse, momentarily easing away from each other’s grip to breathe and exhale the air of love and lust we have just consumed. We rest in each other’s embrace and let the surrounding aura of warm love and friendship hover us until we are again ready to attend to our mutual ardor and overdue hunger.

Leaving the car in its parking spot, we then cross the road and line to walk against the old and some renovated buildings in this downtown business district. A rectangular opening reveals a side entrance to our final destination. We did not have to go to the front entrance and walk the lobby of the hotel as this alternate entryway exposed. You, however, still look cautiously as I give you space and keep myself at bay. I don’t want to compromise your presence by having your acquaintances and fellow conference attendees spot you with an unrecognized woman. Even as the elevator door begins to open, I continue to worry about being startled by a common face. But we soon reach your floor, and in a swift moment, we are safe in the privacy of your hotel room.

(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home