Friday, April 23, 2004

Pot of gold

The 3-bedroom apartment is bare. It is very decent in architecture. For its modern features, the kitchen nook is my favorite part. The first time I entered this soon-to-be abode, I smiled; I shut my eyes for a few seconds, and there it was: HOME.

Like a newborn baby skin's scent, the air that surrounds my present life is innocent, yet fragrant. As muddled as circumstances may appear to be, my resolve to take the new sequence of life’s continuity is well thought-out. Colors may be amiss, but the rainbow that hides beneath the fogs of hope will point me to the pot of gold. I shall reach the end of the hidden rainbow. The treasure will be waiting for me to keep, and make use of. It is my reward for my affirmative attitude, and for the once struggled frays with my own self. I now find myself almost reaching the pinnacle of liberty to free my own trapped spirits from what used to be an unending loop of shoddy endeavors.

I am a rock. I am an island.
- Simon & Garfunkel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home