Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Swan Songs

My last narrative spoke about being consistent in keeping up with the regular log I have freshly started. I haven’t written here in the last 5 days or so. The last entry covered my interpretation of the value (of) CONSISTENCY, and here I am failing to pursue the concept. Arguably, I haven’t failed… yet. I have some good excuses for missing those days and failing to put my thoughts in; but it is pointless now to write and justify those skipped logs. Let’s move on to more important and (hopefully) engaging personal revelations.

The last few weeks have been so radically transforming for me. I not only met a new lover/friend (see previous archives) and renewed my faith in friendship, I also started seeing different aspects and the individualism of what make interconnecting relationships work.

For these last 3 years I have been on roller coaster rides and endless circular trips to the highs and lows of unknown destinations. My journeys to supposedly life goals had no plotted directions. Some moments I thought I knew what I was traversing; only I didn’t have a map to help me find these routes. I journeyed to, and returned from, nowhere.

Lately, a new individual has been the focus of my diversion. He is for the moment the effective influence behind the basic but equally important challenges of my day-to-day undertakings. He on the other hand conveys to me that I feed his 43 year-old embodiment the sense of worth and pride he's always hungered for. While he helps me envision things through his lucid sight, I commit to the task of offering my undivided attention to his emotional requirements. We compliment and complement one another. All of our known senses are stirred by the waves of our combined essence. Thus, I begin to open up to what will compound and heighten my pursuits in this stirring transition I am currently crossing.

Stumbling upon each other in an uncharacteristic manner was the cause and/of which the effects were summarized here. We began with ardent and quick email exchanges hinting mutual infatuation and interest. This was followed by considerable intense discussions, highly expressive in our now longer and prominent correspondences; the eloquent letters laid out brazen and emotional interaction even without the benefit of history. And at last, a fluky yet perfectly timed rendezvous of 2 broken days and nights in a given place was rewarded to us, wherein we tested the waters of our desires, and joyously succeeded in confirming the tacit but, understood, equally shared, extraordinary sense of awe, affection, and admiration.

And so the swan sings her song as she dies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home