Thursday, April 01, 2004

Happy Love

You've never left that place in my heart. I feared , though, that you'd stray to a place where you couldn't feel me wanting you. Please don't. I need to feel you beside me.
- SB

Today I reunite with happiness and love. It may have only been a couple of days when I thought I had lost these two most sought after and rewarding of emotions, for it seemed like I have endured a lifetime of heartaches. He woos me to get me back in his arms. At 40 years old this puppy-love sensation is comparable to the blissful times of one's younger days; the poise I carry as the most popular girl in school, the excitement in receiving my very first 2-wheeled bike, the beaming pride of a full-pledged teenager as I celebrate my 13th birthday, and the tingling delight my captivated heart signals to every pore of my skin sending wild goose bumps every time I see my very first love.

He welcomes me like the colors of spring...

Your new blog entries are like the early sun as it peeks shyly from the edge of the earth at dawn. The sky is lightening and the world is beginning to stir again. Full daylight is once again on its way, and with it the warmth and comfort that we know it will bring. Welcome back. UMakeMeSmile. - SB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home