Sunday, July 17, 2005

Gone no more

I need to get back!

I've missed myself penning down all the many encounters with strangers, those bewildering and original events only I have mindfully immersed my thoughts in. This short and unabashed manuscription will have to be the signifying "shove" of pen into paper, fingers on keyboard, blog on blogsite.

My gratitude goes to Victoria for even her seemingly amiss phone calls, the Reflections site - not to mention the intriguing photos with THE "Italian" - conjured me to do what I've loved (and lazied into) doing.

My blogs will be back. Borrowed quotes will re-emerge. Watch me tackle life once again.

Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.
I shall return.

- Gen. Douglas MacArthur

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria Victoria said...

My prayers are finally answered...! I had been checking regularly despite the gaps in updates. You are a very very very good writer, girl! Keep at it.

Shall I hold my breath for the next entry? I will. :-)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Marian "Ylang2" said...

Hold with bated breath, my friend...

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home